IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH HEREIN, PLEASE DO NOT USE THE SITE.
- PURPOSES OF PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will only collect and process personal information about you, whether you are our guest or you have created an account with us, where we have lawful basis. Lawful basis including consent (where you have given consent), contract (where processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with you (for example to deliver the services you have requested) and “legitimate interests”.
We process your personal Information only for specific and limited purposes, including the provision of our services. We ask only for personal information that is adequate, relevant and not excessive for those purposes and internally to help us improve our services. In particular, and without limitation, we may use information held about you for the following purposes:
- To enable you to carry out the main purpose of the site, to purchase our products;
- In order to provide you with information, support, products or other services that you request from us or which may be of interest to you, (where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes), including information about our new products, features or special offers we ask you for your: (1) first and last name; (2) email address; (3) shipping address and (4) telephone number. Please note that you do not have to provide the abovementioned personal information but in such a case we may not be able to provide you some of the features of the site.
- In order to complete your ordering process on the site (arranging for delivery and issuing invoices and / or order confirmations);
- In order to improve the information available on the site, our products and content that we will offer;
- In order to formulate information about each of our customer's individual preferences in order to provide appropriate information or publications regarding the services/ products;
- For the proper operation development, functionality and appearance of the site;
- To enable internal record keeping.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, cookies and other session identifier information (as defined and describe below). Additionally, as you browse the site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the site, and information about how you interact with the site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “device information”.
The device information is collected through the site using:
“Cookies” - are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier.
And other session identifier information:
“Log files” - track actions occurring on the site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
“Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” - are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the site.
“Google Analytics” and "Facebook Pixel"- We also use Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel to help us understand how our customers use the site and which kind of actions our customers take on our site. - you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the site, we collect certain information from you rather as customer or as a guest[ please confirm that guest information is also kept and processed , including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”. We will maintain your Order Information for our records.
Furthermore, when you send an email or any other communication to us, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services. We may also send you newsletters and promotional communications if you joined our mailing list, you may opt-out of this service at any time by clicking UNSUBSCRIBE at the bottom of each email or by submitting a request to email@example.com.
- THIRD PARTY ADVERTISING
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- 4. HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We may use your personal information we collect as necessary and to fulfill your requests, including in the following ways:
- Communicate with you;
- We use your personal information to operate, maintain, enhance, and provide you with our services;
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- We use your personal information to understand the usage trends and preferences of our users, to improve the way the services work and look, and to create new features and functionality.
- Screen your orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- We use the device information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
- SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your personal information with third parties as an essential part of being able to provide our services to you in the following limited circumstances:
- Shopify – site is hosted by Shopify Inc, which provides us with the online e-commerce platform and any related services that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Our servers that are used to store your personal information are owned and hosted by Shopify. We share you order and device information with Shopify - you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
- payment services – We share you order information with external secured payment service providers that provide payment processing services. We do not collect your credit information. The activities of payment service providers may be governed by their own privacy policies.
- Other service providers – We share your personal information with other service providers, which their services include: (i) order fulfillment warehousing; (ii) communication services which include services providing you with information, products or other services that you request from us or which may be of interest to you, (where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes); (iii) fraud protection, and credit risk reduction; (iv) customer service activities such as inquiries, shipping and delivery; (v) any application and/or features relating to our site's functionality and appearance, and (vi) in connection with the provision of the our services.
- Legal Requirements - We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such Personal Information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, enforceable governmental request or other lawful request for information we receive; (b) enforce applicable agreements and/or their terms, including investigation of potential violations thereof; (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; or (d) protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of the Company, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
6. INFORMATION SECURITY
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of personal Information. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We strive to maintain the reliability, accuracy and completeness of personal information that we collect and to protect the privacy and security of our users. We keep your personal information only for as long as reasonably necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or to comply with any applicable legal requirements.
We limit access to personal information about you to employees, contractors and service providers who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that personal Information
We take physical, electronic, and procedural security measures and safeguards to reasonably protect your personal information.
Although we cannot guarantee against any loss, misuse, unauthorized disclosure, alteration or destruction of data, we try to prevent such unfortunate occurrences, including by implementing corporate procedures in this regard. If you have reason to believe that your use of the site is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), please immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us in accordance with the “Contact Us” section below.
- DO NOT TRACK
Please note that our site does not support “Do Not Track” browser settings and do not currently participate in any “Do Not Track” frameworks that would allow us to respond to signals or other mechanisms from you regarding the collection of your Personal Information.
8. YOUR RIGHTS
- Upon receipt of your written request and enough information to permit us to identify you and your personal information we will disclose to you the personal information we hold about you. Upon your request, we will also correct, amend any personal information that is inaccurate and notify any third party who received this personal information from us of the necessary changes.
We do not charge for complying with a correction request, however, for all other requests, we may charge a small fee to cover its costs
- We ask individual users to identify themselves before processing such requests, and we may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical, or for which access is not otherwise required.
- 10. MINORS
The site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18. If you have reason to believe that a child under the said age has provided us with their personal information, please contact us at our address and we will endeavor to delete that personal information from our databases. If you are a parent or legal guardian who knows or has discovered that your child under the age of 18 or someone else has submitted your child’s personal information or other information without your consent, permission, or authorization; upon request, which needs to include identifiable information approving your identity as a parent or as a legal guardian of the minor, we will remove your child’s personal information or other information from our database, cease the use of such information and direct any other party with access to such information to do the same.
- CONTACT US
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
LA'AVIN Ltd., Naftali Faltin St, 3, 7565341 Rishon LeTsiyon, Israel
Last Updated: 13.06.2021