When we founded the LA'AVIN underwear brand, we knew we wanted to make every man feel comfortable and say, 'wow, where have you been so far?'. Pretty soon, it became clear to us that we must respect the environment and ensure that comfort and sustainability live in harmony.
So how did we succeed? Like any good thing, it took time. We started by examining the supply of the men's underwear market in the world. We traveled around the world looking for the best materials, traveled far to the East to be impressed by working in the leading factories in the field, and researched the most recommended raw materials in the world of lingerie. The bottom line, our product meets all the checklists we have created.
Here are some facts we are proud of:
1. Raw materials - We choose Bamboo Fabric to be LA'AVIN's raw material after a long and in-depth study, at the end of which it appears to be one of the most sustainable materials available. Why? Because it grows fast and naturally, which means no chemicals are needed to strengthen it. It is durable over time, considered to be naturally antibacterial due to the presence of a substance called Bamboo Kun, which repels bacterial development and because it absorbs more carbon dioxide than any other natural growth. Oh, and it is also comfortable, breathable, odor-free, and pleasant to the touch of the body. Win-Win, have we already said?
2. Standards - We aim high and commit to a high standard of quality and control in the production of our underwear. Our factories hold the Oeko-Tex standard, which means that they have strict control over the type of chemicals used and a guarantee that dangerous substances to the environment and humans will never be found there. In addition, the fabric packaging of the underwear is made of organic cotton in factories with GOTS standard where there will always be strict adherence to non-toxic production conditions.
3. Aspiration for zero plastic - If you have already received a pair of LA'AVIN underwear, you must have noticed that there were no piles of plastic bags and endless paper packaging around you at the end of the unboxing, which is not a coincidence. The choice of sustainability is expressed at all levels of our brand, and we do everything to send you the underwear in a way that will ensure a pleasant, aesthetic, and waste-free experience. By the way, the black case is specially designed so that you can throw the keys into it, give it to your partner or mother as a gift with something cute inside, or pack your underwear in it when you go on vacation. Reuse is the best we are!
4. Eye-level supply chain - Did you see us at Insta in our warehouse, on vacation with our distributor, and at Friday dinner with our presenter? These pictures aren't the results of a set of staged photographs that are simply our lives. How does It work? Once we choose suppliers and professionals who reflect our values, it is natural that we become friends.
5. Local - Most of our work is done within Tel Aviv and is based on local labor. In addition, our suppliers, distributors, designers, and professionals all work in Israel, so when you choose us, you are actually choosing a local brand and strengthening the local creation over choosing a foreign brand whose production method is not always known.